Friday 30 May 2014

Top 5 Concealers : Hit the big time!

Concealers, the one item which I definitely would take me on a desert island, it's just freaking amazing!  Whether they are there to conceal those dark circles, mask redness or covering those pesky blemishes, if you've got the right concealer then you're on to an absolute winner winner chicken dinner.  



When you hit it big time with concealers you don't tend to stray, however I've hit a fair few bumnotes with them until, I found these jackpot winners, those bumnotes, they're for another time!

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, is just a magical potion in a pot available from the drugstore, absolutely incredible!  A £4.19 potion from Boots that is thick and creamy that gives the most incredible coverage without looking in cakey or like plaster of paris on your face.  The staying power is insane and it not only works on those dark circles, but on every part of your facial area!  Check out my full review on this here.

Charlotte Tilbury, The Retoucher, the conceal and trick pen which gives incredible coverage at the click of a button.  This melts in to your skin giving an incredibly natural finish covering those unwanted areas whilst making your skin looking alive.  Another secret, it feels exceptionally light on your skin, doesn't crease and stays put!  Another gem from the goddess that is CT.

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer, an absolute gem in the concealing world for under those eyes.  It provides full coverage, those bags don't shine through this bad boy!  The liquid itself is thick, creamy and rich, that settles fantastically on your skin.  I'm not sure how this would favour in fine lines as it is rather thick, however if you are lucky enough not to have them show up yet, this is the gem for you.  Whilst I would only use this for under eye and to counteract redness rather than to cover up blemishes, I absolutely love this from Mac.

Bobbi Brown Creamy Corrector, the X to my Y, the apple to my tree, the key to my lock.  I use this everyday over my dark circles and where there is any redness beaming through my skin.  The pink/peach tones help to counteract any dark colourings and provide that perfect base for your concealer.  It doesn't crease, lasts a ridiculously long time, both on your face and the pot itself, and performs under eye baggage miracles!

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, which graced my wish list for a ridiculously long time.  However, when it came back in stock in the UK I snapped up two shades, Custard and Vanilla.  If you don't understand why everyone raves about it, I'm raving and misbehaving about it!!  This is one of the most incredible concealers out there, thick, creamy, highly pigmented, it masks all those worries away whilst staying in place!


So there we have it, there's my top 5 concealers at the present moment in time.  What's your top secret weapons to banish those unwanted 'friends'?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...