Sunday 5 January 2014

Charlotte Tilbury : Air Brush Flawless Finish, Review and Swatches

A new face powder making its way in to my makeup collection was Charlotte Tilbury's Air Brush Flawless Finish.  Available in 3 different skin tones, 1 fair, 2 medium and 3 dark, everyone is covered, (excuse the pun)!

Although I do have fair skin I purchased 2 medium which matched my skin tone beautifully.


I use this powder for setting my foundation and to take anyway any unwanted sheen that may appear throughout the day.  Whilst this does have the smallest amount of coverage possible, you will not notice any additional weight on your face, leaving an added bonus that the powder doesn't leave you looking like makeup has been caked on for the day or night ahead.  This is the makeup equivalent to fairy dust for powder on your face...


To apply this powder I love using my Real Techniques powder brush which really grips the powder and provides a delicate application across your face.


When using other powders I have found that throughout the day not only do they appear cakey but can also look a bit dry once settled in to the natural creases.  Air Brush Flawless Finish however has done the opposite to my face, my makeup is left leaving positively hydrated and silky smooth from morning until night with no sign of those pesky lines being highlighted from an unwanted build up of powder.



From the packaging to the performance, this powder oozes an utterly fantastic product leaving you feel like a flawless beauty queen.  

Available from both the Charlotte Tilbury website and the Selfridges website at £33, this is a staple face powder you will immediately fall in love with.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...