Monday 20 April 2015

Weekly makeup additions #7

Another week brings another set of weekly additions and this week I've pulled together some golden oldies with a new purchase, which I'm hoping will wow to the high hills with Mary and her little lambs!

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation, L'Oreal Revitalift Magic Blur, Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Confession lipstick and Vita LiberataTrystal Minerals in Bronze

+L'OrĂ©al Paris UK & Ireland Revitalift Magic Blur is a sneaky little primer which I place where those pesky pores are slightly more prominent to me, helping to smooth and get that base ready to be applied.

+Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder is an old favourite foundation of mine that adds that light to medium coverage, evening out your skin tone but with minimal weight.  Gliding on incredible smoothly with a strong staying powder, now we're coming in to the warmer weather this is coming back out!

+Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Confession was a limited edition shade which is no longer available, but for me this is the perfect and only nude lipstick out there that suits my complexion.  Not too pink, not too pale, not too washed out, this gemstone is the ultimate colour which just adds that slight pop of summint' summint' to my lips.

+Vita Liberata is not only my favourite fake tan brand but now they've wowed us again, well hopefully with Trystal Minerals, a bronzer with a built in tanner.  Available in 2 shades I picked up Bronze and am incredibly eager to put this to the ultimate test, stay posted folks!!

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation, L'Oreal Revitalift Magic Blur, Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Confession lipstick and Vita LiberataTrystal Minerals in Bronze

Here's to another week of Spring filled with lambs, flowers and sunshine you wonderful people!


xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...