Wednesday 22 April 2015

Product empties #1 : Skin and body edition

New feature alert, new feature alert.  Product empty posts/videos are a regular edition to the Internet so I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and began saving up those empty pots, so let's get down to the dirt..

Caudalie, L'Oreal, Sarah Chapman, Living Proof, Kiehls

Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment - Whilst I did love this product at first, the more I used it, the more I just noticed that over a long period of time I wanted something with a bit of extra power.  My hair did feel silky smooth after each use, after a few days it went back to needing a bit of TLC very quickly.  With this badboy empty I'm now on the hunt for one that's a bit more long lasting in the nourishing department.

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado - This has been a repurchase after repurchase, I think I'm on my third pot now?  It nourishes my under eye area completely and doesn't interfere with my concealer.  For the moment, it's ended up being my go-to cream.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Magic Touch Instant Blur - One of my favourite pore covering primers out there, again third tube down and I now need to get my hands on a fourth.  I just pop this over the areas where I feel my pores are more visible, not everywhere, just in the odd spot.  My base doesn't get affected by it and I just feel it helps to minimise the appearance of the pesky pores.

Caudalie Devine Scrub - This was actually my Birthday gift from SpaceNK and I have to say I really enjoyed exfoliating with a bit of heaven.  Unlike other body scrubs I didn't feel like this was stripping my skin of everything living, instead it gently exfoliated the areas which needed that extra bit of help.  My skin wasn't left red afterwards, just silky smooth.  Would I repurchase?  Most probably yes, however I am rather partial to a bit of Soap & Glory too...

Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial - The treatment to my face, the saviour to my skin, the almighty of skin products.  I apply this each night in place of a moisturiser just before I hop in to bed and let it work some serious magic.  In the morning my skin feels plump, smooth and just full of goodness!  I'm now on my third of these and have already repurchased...sorry not sorry.

Until we meet again with some more empties ...


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...