Wednesday 30 April 2014

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Excess : Get them lashes!

As you will know already if you've been following Affordable April on Charming Compass, I recently review Soap & Glory's Thick & Fast Lashes mascara which left me hunting another.  L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Noir was the chosen one but would this leave me any happier?


I do find it difficult to find drugstore mascaras which fit the bill, do the job, however we may have just hit the jackpot.  Thicker lashes, longer lashes, darker lashes ... pffttt, easily.

The brush is rubber and looks fairly similar to They're Real from Benefit, an instant winner as I used to use this mascara all the time.  However, due to the thickness it can be difficult at first to get used to applying this to the lower lashes.  Patience and time, after the first few applications, you'll be a whizz!


I found that even after one layer of mascara my lashes looked incredibly lengthened, slightly thicker and incredibly dark, exactly what I was after.

Could this be a breakthrough for a drugstore mascara coming?  Oh I think so!



It doesn't clump, doesn't clog, doesn't give unwanted build up, the only thing added is what you want, length and volume.  The more layers you add, the more length and volume you get, simples.

Available for £10.99 from feelunique.com this is now being mixed up with my Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes mascara for everyday use.  Highly recommended to you all, good job L'Oreal!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...