Friday 18 April 2014

JT : 20/20 Experience World Tour \ What was on my face and body ...

A few posts ago I may have given you a sneak peak in to Justin Timberlakes latest 20/20 Experience World Tour, go check out that post here.  However, I thought I would also give you a sneak peak as to what was on my face for this brilliant night out...


As you can see, I used all high-end products, not because they are all my favourites, but to be completely honest, I wanted to try and feel ultra good for such a fun night with my sister.
I've listed all the products below shown in the image above and have linked them to websites where you can purchase them yourselves:

+Charlotte Tilbury, Rock n Kohl Eyeliner : Elizabeth Violet
+Charlotte Tilbury : The Golden Goddess
+MAC Cosmetics lipstick : Heavenly Hybrid (no longer available, limited edition)


And here is how they all looked smudged together on to my face ... apologies for the poor picture quality, this was an impromptu blog post idea so my phone came in to play!





Here's a quick peep at my outfit too, all black everything, except the bag, the bag was a deep blue.  I'm not going to list everything from here as some things are from last year so aren't available in stores or online.  Instead I'll give you a list, you lucky things you!


Top : Zara
Trousers : M&S (these are freaking amazing!)
Shoes : Isabel Marant
Necklace : Zara
Ring : Butler & Wilson
Earrings : H&M
Bag : Whistles
Phone case : Cath Kidston




xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...