Monday 28 September 2015

Weekly makeup additions #26

It's the last week of September in 2015, that's right, October is looming and if you ask me that's more than a bit spooky!  Let's calm the chills with another instalment of those weekly makeup additions...

Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Dreamy Glow Illuminating Highlighter Illuminating Youth Powder, Makeup Geek Brown Sugar eyeshadow, Rimmel Moisture Sloane's Plum Lipstick, Milani Baked Busher Berry Amore

Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Dreamy Glow Illuminating Highlighter Illuminating Youth Powder, Makeup Geek Brown Sugar eyeshadow, Rimmel Moisture Sloane's Plum Lipstick, Milani Baked Busher Berry Amore

Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Dreamy Glow Illuminating Highlighter Illuminating Youth Powder, Makeup Geek Brown Sugar eyeshadow, Rimmel Moisture Sloane's Plum Lipstick, Milani Baked Busher Berry Amore

Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Dreamy Glow Illuminating Highlighter Illuminating Youth Powder, Makeup Geek Brown Sugar eyeshadow, Rimmel Moisture Sloane's Plum Lipstick, Milani Baked Busher Berry Amore

Milani has come in to my life with a wham bam thank you m'aam sorta style and the Baked Blush in Berry Amore 03 I'm hoping is another one that I can add to my tick-list collection.  A beautiful dusty but luminous pink, this should give me the rosy flush we're all used to in the colder months.

+Charlotte Tilbury recently took over the world again recently with her Norman Parkinson collection which included this Dreamy Glow Highlighter, Illuminating Youth Powder.  This is a more muted, daytime appropriate highlighter from her line which leaves you with a candlelit glow from within finish to the skin.  It's dreamy, fine milled and a product which I haven't used for a while so I shall be dousing myself in it again this week!

+Makeup Geek never let me down and Brown Sugar, a copper brown shimmer, is one that I purchased many moons ago but for some reason seem to have barely used.  We're now in Autumn where warm colours are always the go to shades and I think this could be in my pot of 'go to shades' this season.  Not only are the shadows packed with pigment, they blend with ease and stay all day, no matter the challenge your eyes may face.

Warmer lip colours are also something that shine Autumn so I feel it only right to bring out of hibernation one of last years favourites, Rimmel Moisture Review 330 Sloane's Plum.  A rich and moisturising deep berry wine colour that coats your lips in nothing but goodness.  Paired with a simple eye this could be used for either day or night to get you glam!

That's it for this weeks instalment folks, but I'll catch you again in October!!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...