Friday 25 September 2015

Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow \ Review

+Milani Cosmetics and their Baked Bronzer in Glow provides the ultimate answer to that healthy sun-kissed finish we strive to have.  Whilst we may be full submerged in Autumn I for one still love that warmth on my face so Milani Baked Bronzer, you're not going anywhere just yet!


Nowadays it is difficult to find a bronzer that isn't matte, flat and sometimes even muddy, but when we're looking for a bronzer we want something that will actually give us that sunkissed glowy finish.  That's exactly where Milani and their Baked Bronzer in Glow enters ...

Glow is perfect for those of you with fair/medium skin tones that want natural sun-kissed look on their skin without looking muddy and dull.  For those of you with darker skin tones there are two other shades, Soleil and Golden in the rage.  Yes this bronzer does contain a shimmer, subtle but it is what gives that bronzed finish, so if you aren't a fan of fine shimmer this product may not be for you.

The only downfall to this product is the packaging, which is rather large and not very travel friendly, it's quite flimsy plastic.  You do however get a large mirror and a flat brush and whilst the brush isn't one for me, the mirror is absolutely brilliant due to the large packaging.



I love to take my +Real Techniques Blush Brush, a nice big fluffy one, then dust it over the high points on my face.  In particular my cheeks, forehead, down my neck and sometimes even lightly over my nose.



During my recent holiday in Las Vegas, after only 4 days of finding and using this I purchased a backup in the fear that it would either run out or smash!  Needless to say they're both fully functional...

Have you tried these bronzers or do you want to try them?  What do you think?


xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...