Monday 31 August 2015

Weekly makeup additions #22

After a couple of weeks of from being on holiday and recovering, we're back people and back with another weekly makeup additions, featuring a few brand spanking new and some golden classics.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Blush,Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro, Kat Von D Metal Crush eyeshadow in Synergy and Nars Satin Lipstick in Rikugien



Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Blush,Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro, Kat Von D Metal Crush eyeshadow in Synergy and Nars Satin Lipstick in Rikugien

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Blush,Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro, Kat Von D Metal Crush eyeshadow in Synergy and Nars Satin Lipstick in Rikugien

Let's jump straight in to the golden classics with the +Laura Mercier UK Tinted Moisturiser in the shade Blush.  A dreamy lightweight tinted moisturiser that gives that hint of coverage just to even the skin tone, and one that I always find myself coming back to.

Another classic is +NARS Cosmetics Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugein, given as a Birthday gift from +Sephora I actually avoided this for a year thinking it was completely the wrong colour for me.  This is the only nude lipstick I would wear, the closest thing to it you'll find in my lipstick stash, yet I flipping love it.  The finished look is exactly my lips but better with a hint of shine.  

Now for the new and exciting from Milani Baked Powder Blush in Rose D'Ore, an absolutely stunning peachy blush with a wave of gold shimmer throughout.  From a little play I can safely say that I light dabble goes a long way and if you're looking for a glowy blusher that gives a hint of 'badaboom' then this is your nugget.

Finally to round up and from the newbie clan is the Metal Crush eyeshadow in Synergy from the goddess +Kat von D.  This is something I haven't used yet but did swatch it in +Sephora and nearly fell over with shock, creamy, pigmented and colour hit the spot.  There shall be a post coming up dedicated to this soon with my thoughts, so keep those eyes on guard!

Have you tried or would like to try and of these?  Let me know in the comments below and in the meantime, until next week folks ...

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Blush,Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro, Kat Von D Metal Crush eyeshadow in Synergy and Nars Satin Lipstick in Rikugien


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...