Monday 3 August 2015

Weekly makeup additions #20

This week I've dug deep in to the makeup stash, shovel and all to pull up some golden oldies that have slipped through my fingers recently.

Marc Jacobs Tantric O! Bronzer, Nars Orgasm blush, Ardency Inn Rose Gold eyeshadow

Marc Jacobs Tantric O! Bronzer, Nars Orgasm blush, Ardency Inn Rose Gold eyeshadow

+NARS Cosmetics blush in Orgasm is a cult beauty favourite that everyone raves about, in fact it was my first Nars product ever, and all for good reasons.  It's a gorgeous pinky/peachy colour which has an golden shimmer running throughout, that's right highlighter and blush in one.  This is perfect if you're new to the beauty world or if you're looking for a super quick fix for that slap dash makeup job.  

It's still Summer, although debatable in the UK, which means that we can still pop that bronzer up on our faces to give us that sun-kissed I've just got back from to LA look...  So this week I'm using 120 Tantric O!Mega Bronze by +Marc Jacobs Beauty.  Giving a warm glow to your skin it is perfect for that light dusting of sun to grace your face.

For my eyes this week I feel like adding this stunning +ARDENCY INN TV shadow in Rose Gold.  As you'll see, this is smashed and unfortunately it arrived in a million pieces too, yes it did break me inside but it is still useable!  Nevertheless I'm still using it and my gosh it is b-e-a-utiful.  Ardency Inn hold one of my favourite shadow formulations, creamy, richly pigmented and have serious staying power, it only feels right to bust it out again.

That's it for this weeks makeup additions but stay put for more next week, which shall be slightly different as I'm off on holiday so it'll be more travel appropriate!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...