Monday 8 June 2015

Weekly makeup additions #14

June is turning out to be a month that is zooming past like Rosberg round the Canadian GP track... and with that we have the weekly makeup additions, volume 14, I know, even I cannot believe 14 weeks later I've organised myself enough to keep this going for 14 whole weeks!!  We've got a new and two flashbacks in this lot so let's get down to bizzleness.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer Radiant Bronze, Bobbi Brown Pink Brightening Blush, Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer Radiant Bronze, Bobbi Brown Pink Brightening Blush, Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze

The newest edition is the Ambient Lighting Bronzer from +Hourglass Cosmetics which I did manage to put off purchasing from release date here in the UK, but finally caved and thank goodness for that.  I nabbed the shade Radiant Bronze Light and so far I have been going weak at the knees with the finish it's leaving on my skin, let's get real though, can Hourglass ever do any wrong?  To put this to the ultimate test though I'm going to use it for a week and then report my findings so keep those eyes peeled.

Released in the Summer of 2014, next up to the table is a the Pink Brightening Blush from +Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.  This pinky oldie is absolutely fantastic and in all honesty didn't get much use from the first time round when I purchased this so I'm on to round two.  Adding that hint of a pink  to your cheeks this Brightening Blush also adds a light glow, not only that, but you can also just use the lighter shade as a highlighter.  Time to get experimental!

The By Terry Ombre Blackstar got me on a mission to dig out other eye pencils so this time round is the return of the +Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze, one for brown eyes, ideally at night time, I'm mixing things up!  These blend like a dream and last all day so I'm excited to get drawing with these on Monday.  If my fire is relighted then folks watch out for more shades to appear!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer Radiant Bronze, Bobbi Brown Pink Brightening Blush, Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze

 Until next week folks!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...