Wednesday 3 June 2015

2015 Favourites \ May

Can you actually believe we are in June already?  Where have the past 6 months flown to?  If somewhere hot and exotic, I'm also on route...  To begin a new month means me yabbering on about my favourites from May and there were actually quite a few, so before I churn out more nonsense let's get down to business!

Kerastase Nutrive Masquintense, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Rose Infinite, Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Base Concentre de Lumiere Pure Light Primer, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer, Yogurette White & Mango

Kerastase Nutrive Masquintense, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Rose Infinite, Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Base Concentre de Lumiere Pure Light Primer, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer, Yogurette White & Mango

Let's jump straight in to one of my absolute favourites, +Kerastase UK Nutritive Masquintense (thick hair).  I've been looking for a hair mask which actually nourishes my hair and helps it to remain silky smooth between washes, so when my hairdresser recommended this I was all game.  Hair masks I tend to sleep in rinse out the next morning, followed by my usual shower routine and there's no change with this gem.  Your hair is left feeling like freshly spun silk, has incredible shine and doesn't feel weighed down, big big.  Could there be a hair mask out there to top this?!

When it comes to powders +Charlotte Tilbury has yet again hit that sweet spot with her revolutionary Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder.  This is actually my second case of pure heaven as I now find it hard to find a powder better than this.  The powder is literally as it says, Micro, so when you pop it on your face it is bloomin' difficult to see where you've actually put it, but believe me it is there!  It's just delicious!

+Urban Decay Cosmetics recently launched their Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer and the world went in to a state of frenzy, and now I understand why.  This marvellous creation packs a punch of coverage in a thick liquid that doesn't seem to settle too much in fine lines and stay put all day!  The only downfalls for me are, firstly the shades as I find Fair Neutral too light but Light Neutral too dar, pickypants alert, and secondly the smell which is rather pungent reminding me of either white spirit or nail varnish remover?  Aside from that, boomting, it's brilliant.

As my +Laura Mercier UK Foundation Primer ran out I leapt straight back to Boots for the +L'Oreal Paris UK & Ireland Lumi Magique Base Concentraté De Lumière Pure Light Primer.  If you're looking for a primer that gives a true radiance from within finish to your foundation then this is the million dollar baby, that also locks your base in place for the full day, oh yes you read right glowy and makeup glue! 

Lipsticks are one of my things, big time, so when I threw myself back in to the Rouge Volupté Shine from +Yves Saint Laurent I forgot how much I love these badboys.  This past month I've been using Rose Infinite (7) which I would describe as a brown with a purple undertone, a plum rose.  The formulation of these lipsticks is incredibly cream, nourishing and smooth which ensures they glide on to your lips like butter, I can imagine...  As they are so creamy they last about 4 hours without any touchups but once the glossy finish begins to wear there is a slight stain left behind which I love and pop a bit of lip balm over the top.  The pigmentation itself is sheer to buildable so you can go as light or heavy as whatever tickles your fancy that day.  I freaking love these absolutely gemstones!!

Now we're on to the naughtiness of chocolate if that can be naughty?  A colleague recently surprised me with these when visiting us on a business trip, she knows chocolate and me are like peas in a pod, and holy momma are they incredible!  White chocolate sticks with a creamy mango filling, I'm getting hungry just thinking about them now and I've eaten them all, lovely...  I've managed to eat the whole box over a few weeks, that's how good they are and I wish they were available in the UK, although maybe for my waistline it's good they aren't!!


Kerastase Nutrive Masquintense, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Rose Infinite, Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Base Concentre de Lumiere Pure Light Primer, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer, Yogurette White & Mango


Kerastase Nutrive Masquintense, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Rose Infinite, Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Base Concentre de Lumiere Pure Light Primer, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer, Yogurette White & Mango

Let me know what's been your absolutely favourite favourite of May in the comments section below...



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...