Monday 1 June 2015

Weekly makeup additions #13

With the warmer weather hopping along nicely (minus the odd torrential downpour), I'm feeling warmer tones, bronzed skin, gold eyes paired with a rosy lip.  Whether I'm getting too optimistic about Summer, you gotta roll wit' it!

Becca Cosmetics Shadow & Light Bronze/Contour Perfector, Bobbi Brown High Light Powder Bronze Glow, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Rose in Tension (17)

To help the bronzed skin (on my facial area) I'll be reaching for one of my favourite bronzers to exist from +BECCA Cosmetics, Shadow & Light Bronze/Contour Pefector.  Just like the name suggests you can either swirl the two together for a subtle warmer overall colour or dip your brush in to one of the individual shades and use as a contour.  I hear you folks, yes it's a winner!

Assisting in that bronzed highlighting glowy skin it's time to bring out the +Bobbi Brown UK High Light Powder in Bronze Glow.  Whilst this was a Christmas 2014 limited edition, I do wish it would be added to the permanent line as it's freaking beautiful.  A creamy, smooth, rich yet subtle gold which glides on to your skin like gold dust, swoooooooon...

Finally to give that rosy lip I'm going to grace my lips with a gem from +Yves Saint Laurent, Rouge Voulupté Shine in Rose in Tension (17).  An absolutely stunning muted berry colour adding that fresh lips but better colour to your face, they're creamy formula means that even when the gloss fades you're left with a beautiful stain to your lips.  Add a pop of lip balm and you're good to go again!




xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...