Monday 23 March 2015

Weekly makeup additions #3

You may have noticed that last week there was no weekly makeup additions ... sozzles folks but after travelling back from an insane in the membrane trip to Oslo I was cream crackered, but fear not, we're back!

Spring has well and truly landed so I felt it only right to mix things up a little bit this week and get involved.

Charlotte Tilbury, Bobbi Brown, Jouer, Hourlass Makeup Geek, Jo Malone

First up we have the base, because you know I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, couldn't resist ... Jouer luminizing moiture tint is available from Cult Beauty and is one of my favourite tinted moisturisers out there.  The finished result is definitely glowing from within which has a light coverage that just evens out the complexion.  Plus there's an SPF 20 hidden in it, winning for this Spring sunshine!

When it comes to lips, for me there's one lipstick fo shizzle which screams Spring in my makeup stash and that is Coachella Coral by +Charlotte Tilbury.   The colour of Coachella Coral defines Spring in the dictionary, a creamy coral, pink lipstick, that'll leave your lips craving more.  For a more detailed review of this gem click here for my original post.

The Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat by +Hourglass Cosmetics is ready to make it's 2015 debut and spice up those cheeks.  Offering a subtle flush to the cheeks get ready to glow and have colour all at once.

+Makeup Geek have opened my eyes to some magical shadows which are incredibly affordable and are absolutely mind-blowing.  The creamy formulation, pigmentation and longevity just makes my eyes currently repel anything else!  What way to make use of them all?  Well include them in the weekly additions!  This week I'm going to focus on Hipster (top row, middle), Homecoming (top row, 3rd left) and Pretentious, can we just take a moment...?


Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia is a fairly recent addition to my cologne collection and boooyyy was it a snazzy purchase!  This is fresh, floral and fruity all in one bottle all with a slight musky note that quite literally does make heads turn.

Bobbi Brown melt me with their Shimmer Bricks and this one just makes me crumble, Copper Diamond.  I had forgotten about this gem, but don't worry folks because I know you are, it's back out and ready for some Spring lovin'.  Gently warming the complexion whilst adding some glow to your face, I'm rather excited to whip this one out again!


That's it for another week so I'll see you for #4 next week folks!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...