Monday 2 March 2015

Weekly makeup additions #1

With only one head and enough makeup to fuel a car, if possible, it was about time there was a routine where I rotated certain products on a weekly basis.  This way I get use out of a lot more products rather than sticking to the same few week after week, so get prepared folks as I kick my blogging backside in to action for a new weekly series!

In the first instalment I've picked four products which shall be incorporated in to my daily routine for work from Becca, Too Faced, Nars and Lipstick Queen.

Nars orgasm blush, becca bronzer, lipstick queen, too faced

Nars Orgasm blush, adds the fresh flushed colour to your cheeks with a hint of glowing shimmer.  As one of the first pieces of makeup I purchased when I first got the makeup junkie bug this brings back sweet sweet memories.

Becca Shadow & Light Bronze/Contour Perfector used to be a firm favourite of mine, as you can tell from the dents and slight dip in the pan.  Whether used as an all over bronze to warm up the complexion or to give that more defining part through use of a cheeky contour.  This beauty I'm pleased to have rummaged out again!

Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball Lipstick in Sigh, used to be one of my all time favourite lipsticks bringing that lips but better warm plum colour with a hint of subtle shimmer.  In fact I've already written about it once here!

Too Faced Natural Eyeshadow Collection has such a beautiful selection of shadows which can be easily used in both the evening and nighttime.  The formula is creamy, blendable and has minimal falllout and with many eyeshadows in my collection I feel some get overlooked, so now this has prime light to shine my friends!


Nars orgasm blush, becca bronzer, lipstick queen, too faced

There we have it, the first in this series is complete, now it's on to the question of what shall I pull out for next week?!

Do you have a makeup managing method which means you get the most out of all your treasures?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...