Tuesday 3 March 2015

February favourites : 2015

We all know February is a naughty and shorter month but by golly how quick have the past 28 days been?  Blinked, missed it, would like it back please...  There's few favourites this month, but the ones that I have been loving, boy have I been lovin'!


Colab dry shampoo Paris, By Terry Ombre blackstar, Ardency Inn modster eyeliner, Charlotte tilbury wonderglow, fifty shades of grey soundtrack,

By Terry Ombre Blackstar in misty rock and bronze moon, these have found their way on to my eyes for most days this month due to their incredibly simple application.  A quick frost across the lid, blending blush at the ready and two seconds later your eyes are as good as gold!  They've cut down my morning routine time, winner, and I had just forgotten how flipping beautiful they were, insert heart eyes emoji...

Say goodbye to dry, chapped and winter ridden lips with the Bite Beauty Smashed Agave Lip Mask.  This has played a huge part in revitalising my lips whilst providing a subtle rosy pink tinge.  There really is not a lot more to say other than it's the bomb.com folks!

Heavenly Hybrid +MAC Cosmetics lipstick has made its way on to my lips for most days in February.  With a simple glow to the face and a hint of colour on the eyes, this unusual colour adds that hint of colour that instantly brightens up the race, you're ready to hit that desk with these lips look.

The Fifty Shades of Gray soundtrack has been on repeat throughout the whole of this past month.  The songs on it are incredible and in particular Undiscoverable and One Last Night, those songs, oh they hit the headphone spot.

One of my favourite homeware stores is Walnut and Weave huddled away in Leamington Spa and it is here where I stumbled across two bronze distressed storage jars.  Let's take a moment and sigh ... One I store my hairbrushes in and the other holds my candle lighter (and provides a cute little decoration to my shelves!)

If you're looking for an eyeliner which doesn't budge, even on the waterline chums, then look no further than Ardency Inn Modster eyeliner in black.  I got the travel duo including true blue, but these badboys just don't smudge, budge and black, well it's the blackest black I've seen in an eyeliner yet, it's freaking amazing.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer, Park Avenue Princess was a product I got in a Tarte gift set in Summer 2014 but it seemed to end up in my bronzer stash completely unused until February 2015.  Why I don't know as this has become one of my all-time favourite bronzers.  Giving that beached, sunkissed glow, it's just b-e-a-utiful!

+Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Skin Illuminator was a forgotten favourite of mine but February has seen it renter my life, every single day where makeup hits my face.  I've been feeling light bases this month so this topped with a tinted moisturiser has given such a great glow to my skin that I feel a repurchase coming on.  Let's be frank though, when does Tilbury let us down?!

Colab Dry Shampoo in Paris has revolutionised the world of dry shampoo for all and that's no exaggeration folks.  Available in 5 different scents Paris is floral and smells just delicious!  The magnificent thing about this dry shampoo over any other is that once you've given it a good shake and spritzed it in your hair there is no white residue, zero sparko, there's none!!!

Colab dry shampoo Paris, By Terry Ombre blackstar, Ardency Inn modster eyeliner, Charlotte tilbury wonderglow, fifty shades of grey soundtrack,

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...