Monday 9 February 2015

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush \ Review and swatch

When I was younger I used to use Max Factor products to a ridiculous level on an even playing field with Benefit, but as I started experimenting with an rainbow of brands it seems to have slipped off my radar.  That is, until recently found myself in Boots, one of those I need three things, come out with 10 moments... when on the end of an isle was a new launch from Max Factor, Creme Puff Blush.  With 6 shades on offer, after a heavy swatching session, I picked up Seductive Pink, a beautiful popping pink.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Seductive Pink

Upon one glance you almost have to do a double take, is this Hourglass or Max Factor?  No no, your eyes aren't deceiving you, this is Max Factor.  You would be right in double checking though as the marbled effect of having a blusher and slight highlighted shimmer swirled together mirrors that of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushers.  But do these really provide you with a drugstore dupe?

Whilst I do prefer the Hourglass silky formula, Max Factor have provided a perfect dupe.  Not only in appearance but in giving that beautiful lit from within glowy finish.  Available in 6 shades, folks get ready, these shall soon be the drugstore blush we're all talking about...

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Seductive Pink

For the past week there has not been one day when makeup has appeared on my face that this hasn't been present.  In fact, I may have found a new favourite blusher.  Again, similar to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushers there are pops of bold and neutral tones marbled, with the tiniest hint of a shimmer, the part that gives the glow.  

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive I already have a feeling will be my go-to Spring/Summer blush.  The pinky tones instantly lift the skin making it come to life, and the subtle highlight give that glow, you know the glow we all want 24/7?  

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Seductive Pink swatch

If you fancy getting your hands on some of these beauties to try, grab your coat and dart to your nearest Boots, where you'll see these gems for £8.99.  There's currently a 3 for 2 on all Max Factor products, need I say more...

Have you tried any of the Max Factor Creme Puff Blushers?  What's your favourite?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...