Sunday 7 September 2014

A mini moment in Boots : Whoops

Boots and Superdrug, I love to hate these drugstores; they're freaking amazeballs but you just know, yes you do, that some serious bizzleness is going to go down regardless of what you go in them for.  Alas, it happened again, but I did mange to restrain myself, putting some things back leavin' me with these gems.



Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish in Damson, a beautiful bold and vibrant blue, which is meant to give the appearance of that gel finish without using the gel formula. Magical right?!  This eye catching, stand out blue is one which I cannot wait to try, not only for the colour, but to how the polish performs, lasts and of course, how it shines!

Rimmel 214 jet black eyeshadow, do I really need to type this?  As the name suggests, you got it, a jet black eyeshadow!  I don't actually use black eyeshadows as eyeshadows, but recently I've found myself using the ? from my Naked 2 palette as a liner finishing tool.  You heard it, whilst my liquid liners do a flipping good job, I do find myself, or my eyes do, loosing part of the crisp line throughout the day.   The answer pop a bit of this on a Mac 266, dab it in black shadow and pop it over the top, a simple solution that helps my liner last a full 12/13 hour day.  We'll see if this black powder does the same job!

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Lip Stain in the shade Parison Passion, a deep rich plum with that the appearance of being ultra glossy.  These are designed to add high shine, long lasting, bold colour to your lips, no matter the shade, all with the aid of a gel-like texture.  I'll keep you posted on this so keep those peepers pealed.

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer, three piece camouflage kit in light, a product which is meant to be a dupe for the Laura Mercier camouflage kit, something I don't own, but having heard such incredible things about this gem, there's only one way to find out.  With a bottom section containing 2 concealer shades, one more pinky which should work wonders on those dark circles and one more yellow shade to counteract any redness.  That only leaves space in the top for a powder to set everything in place.  Yes yes you read right, all that goodness in one small compact, if that's not set up to be a winner what actually is?!

Clinique bottom lash mascara, because peeps, you 'aint seen those bottom lashes at their best until you've used this not-so-secret weapon.  This was the only repurchase of my day, it's one thing which has actually become part of my holy grail set.  Believe me, that small brush just works freakin' wonders to those lashes which makes them just want to look flutterlicious all day long!

Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat, is said to be the ultimate of ultimate top coats out there on the market.  Not only is this nail changing product meant to give a mirror shine, it is also meant to prolong the wear of polishes, something I find exceptionally difficult as keyboards and nails are not friends people.  This shall be slathered over each nail and put to both the keyboard and shower test!


For now, this is the Boots haul over, so until next time ...  What's your favourite Boots purchase lately?  Let me know in the comments below!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...