Tuesday 19 August 2014

Becca : Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé : Lychee/Opal

On a recent Sephora order, it's fair to say things got a bit out of hand, whoopsies, but I think this could be one of my most favourite things from the whole thing.  Becca is a brand which I've never tried before but have always been extremely tempted, alas, I caved and added to the blusher collection, dang it we only have two cheeks to apply them all!


Becca, Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in Lychee/Opal, gee freaking whizz, is actually my new favourite blush product.  It is incredibly light, silky, pigmented which hides the most subtle shimmer which only comes out to play when the sun/light is out and about.  That youthful glow, yeah be prepared to wave at it on that face of yours...

A beautiful pink, which just adds that hint of colour and you only need the smallest quick swipe across the pot to give that glowing flushed look to your cheeks.  I've been using this pretty much every day for a month now and haven't really made a dent in the pot, as you'll see right here...


In total you'll find 6 shades to pick from, is it wrong if a few more end up in my next order?!  These are available from Space NK in the UK for £22 and Sephora in the US, which of course you all know now ships to the UK...I hope you know this dangerous fact anyway...

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...