Thursday 26 June 2014

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm

Cleansing balms are something which I have grown to absolutely love, not only in how they feel on your skin but how incredibly soft they leave your skin feeling.  Having read, watched and heard the most amazing things about the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm, it was to me the most obvious place to start.


Having rather sensitive skin this was the first time I had strayed from my standard skincare products.  Usually my skin is left red, breaks out, gets itchy ... picturing something from a horror film yet?  Yet Emma Hardie hit all that on the head and has left me using this a ridonculous amount in the past few months.

For £36 from Feel Unique you get 100ml of product and an Emma Hardie face cloth which has a muslin side providing an exfoliation side and a smooth micro fibre side.  Don't get me wrong, it isn't the cheapest of products, but when it comes to looking after my skin, and it actually works I'm all aboard that train with my first class ticket.


The balm itself is a yellow almost wax balm which holds a gentle oil that cleanses and moistures you skin, enclosed in a beautifully packaged golden pot.

In the evenings I use this to remove all my makeup, (what is left anyway), and boy oh boy does it do the job.  Simply pop the smallest amount, the size of a 10p in the palm of your had and add a splash of warm water to it, I tend to run my fingers under the tap and use whatever gathers, then rub the product together in your hands where instantly you will feel a cream, smooth balm formulate.  Next, using circular motions rub it all over your face, gently massaging it in to your skin and feel everything just melt away.  Quite literally, your makeup will melt away!


You can even use this to remove eye makeup and it won't sting, rub or irritate your eyes.  Gently massage it around your eyes and in to your eyelashes, you might be left looking like you've either been punched or a panda but it's worth it.  Not only does it remove but I find it to soften and condition my lashes, leaving them feeling as soft as your facial area.

To remove the magical balm pop your cleansing cloth under some warm water and remove as you would a usual cleanser.  Depending on whether you want to buff your skin or just remove the cleanser pick either the softer or more harsh side to remove.


I have been using this now since April and have had absolutely no adverse effects to any part of it at all!  Not even how long it lasts, which is forever and an age!  Emma Hardie definitely has a lot to answer to with this gemstone!  It has completely converted me to cleansing balms and I'm sorry Clarins, but your gentle foaming cleanser has been put on the back-burner for a while ... Keep your eyes peeled for a post on the Sarah Chapman and Eve Lom cleansing balms soon too!

Have you got a favourite cleansing balm?  Let me know in the comments below : )

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...