Tuesday 15 April 2014

The Body Shop : Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion

It's nothing new that Tea Tree is the bees knees to help with any kind of blemish, whether developing or post blemish.  Introducing +The Body Shop UK (TBS) : Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, available for £9 (30ml) at TBS website.


This was purchased at a time when spots had poked up, gone and left behind red marks around my chin area.  I am touches wood quite lucky in that I don't get spots too often, but when I do, oh they let my skin know about it afterwards.  Could this be the product to help eliminate these pesky red marks?

Whilst TBS advertise their Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion as being, well a lotion, I would agree to disagree on this one.  I see this as being more a serum as it isn't particularly moisturising.  There isn't anything wrong with this though, it just adds a 2 second step to the night time skincare routine.  At night, post cleansing and toning, I apply this first, before any serums, moisturisers, eye creams, allow it to sink in and then continue with the rest.


I would recommend only applying this serum to the affected areas as there's no point applying it to the others, why?  Wasted money when this stuff is incredible!


The packaging allows you to easily use the exact amount you need with a simple and effective pump.  On the affected areas around my chin I used half a pump every night which I can tell you worked absolute miracles.


In the past for these pesky red marks I have tried everything, including my sisters acne cream and nothing worked.  However, after a month of using this every night I cannot believe the difference.  The red marks are basically gone and I cannot thank +The Body Shop enough!

Even with incredibly sensitive skin I can safely say this has not had any bad effective on my face whatsoever, it has simply done its job and done it marvellously. 



If you do have annoying discolouration or those post-blemish marks I cannot recommend this enough for you.  Be patient, don't expect miracles overnight, but do persevere with it and you will hopefully be as mindboggled as I was!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...