Monday 20 July 2015

Weekly makeup additions #18

We're back on the bandwagon of another weekly makeup additions!  Apologies if you've been coming back here expecting lots of posts lately, the truth is that July/August are extremely exciting months with lots going on so rather than cram in short posts which I'm not happy with when I get a few minutes I'll write a proper one... so here is to a new start.

Becca Cosmetics Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop, Charlotte Tilbury Chic to Cheek First Love, Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Bette, L'Oreal Infallible Mega Gloss


Becca Cosmetics Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop, Charlotte Tilbury Chic to Cheek First Love, Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Bette, L'Oreal Infallible Mega Gloss

This week we see the new, the new, the new and the forgotten, you got it, I'm trialling out a few new sneaky items.

First up in the new stash comes from my absolutely favourite beauty youtuber +Jaclyn Hill who has just released Champagne Pop, a highlighter collaboration with +BECCA Cosmetics.  Let's just take a moment to appreciate and let the angels sing...  There are few words as from seeing it straight out the package I was hooked.  Adding a breathtaking sheen of champagne delight to your cheeks I'm loving experimenting with this, and yes before you ask, a full review is coming soon!

Second up in the new stash comes from +Charlotte Tilbury and her divine Eyes to Mesmerise in Bette, whilst this isn't a totally new product to the market it is new to me and why we hadn't been introduced sooner is a whole new question!  A delightful, dreamy and delicious golden brown cream eyeshadow which is long lasting, has a slight shimmer and is ridiculously easy to apply already has me itching to purchase more.

Thirds up in the new section comes from +L'Oreal Paris UK & Ireland with their Infallible Mega Gloss in the shade Disco Ball, a beautiful golden bronze lipgloss which promises not to be sticky.  Leave it to me folks, I'll wear it for the week and report back!  There shall also be a full post on these as I purchased a couple of shades, I mean the sparkle and promise was just too much...

Finally, in the forgotten is wonderful bronzing blush line Chic to Cheek, from the magnificent +Charlotte Tilbury in First Love.  For those of us with fairer skin, even when there is a hint of colour to our faces this is a perfect colour to add that bit of extra warmth and dimension.  I can almost hear my cheeks calling out to put it on now!

It's fair to say this week I'll either love or tap myself on the head like Winnie the Pooh, thinking 'why did you purchase that Elaine..', here we go!

Becca Cosmetics Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop, Charlotte Tilbury Chic to Cheek First Love, Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Bette, L'Oreal Infallible Mega Gloss
See you next week for another session folks, have a wonderful week!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...