Tuesday 7 July 2015

Weekly makeup additions #17

It's a typical British thing to do, discuss the weather but I feel I have to open this up with a few words to let those of you who don't like in the UK know how hot it has been this week for us.  As a country that doesn't get much heat, when we do, we rave about it, then whinge and want it to cool down... This week we've hit the highest temperature in July for 9 years at 36 degrees centigrade, pass me the ice cream already.  Glorious and as a red head I'm not even a hit of pink, winning!!

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Makeup Geek Brown Sugar eyeshadow, Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Bette

Back to the makeup additions though and this week I'm working with something new, a classic and forgotten.

+Charlotte Tilbury brings her something new to my collection with her Eyes to Mesermise in Bette.  A long lasting bedazzling bronze/gold cream eyeshadow which adds an incredible almost wet look to your lids.  Whilst experimenting with the product so far I am falling head over heels, there's no creasing, gathering or slipping throughout the day.  This pot of gold, rather literally will not budge nor fade from the start to the very end of your day.  So far I've loved applying this with my +Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush and blending out the edges with their Deluxe Crease Brush.

My classic comes in the form of Vitalumière Aqua from Chanel, an effortlessly extremely lightweight foundation which gives you just the right amount of coverage to even out that skin tone.  If you prefer a heavier coverage then this can definitely be built and won't leave you with that 'cake face' finish.  It's really magical and one my all year round favourite foundations, a holy grail.

The forgotten comes in the form of another eye product, Brown Sugar by +Makeup Geek.  A beautiful coppery gold eyeshadow with a hint of shimmer which I think will finish off my eye both in the crease and on the lower lashline.  Makeup Geek are one of, if not my favourite eyeshadow brand who are pretty tough to beat.  Their pigmentation, longevity and all round formulation are like no other and withstand everything aside from your eye makeup remover at the end of the day!


That's it for another week folks, until next time, have a great one and speak to you soon!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...