Tuesday 30 June 2015

French Pharmacy Haul : Bioderma, Embryolisse and La Roche-Posay

After having a browse on Escentual, it had been a while since I last visited, a banner was lighting up their homepage 'Up to 1/3 off French Pharmacy' and I now why my brain led me to this particular page...  Before I knew it, 4 items were in my basked, paid for and on route to be delivered.


Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution is something that isn't new, it's been around and taken the world by storm to both cleanse and remove your makeup.  It's also something which I've not tried and tested until recently as I do have rather sensitive skin.  Having previously purchasing a small 100ml bottle and absolutely loving it, I went all out with the 500ml bottle and another 100ml bottle for travelling.  Why is Bioderma so special you may ask?  For my skin I found it to remove my makeup, no matter how tough with complete and utter ease.  There's no tugging on the skin needed, it doesn't dry out your skin, it leaves you feeling refreshed if anything!  I also now have a satisfaction that when I cleanse afterwards it is actually cleansing my skin rather than also trying to remove stubborn makeup.

La Roche-Posay Serozinc is another product (toner), loved, raved and praised as a 'must-have' by many people.  A zinc sulphate solution that is meant to cleanse and sooth skin, particularly those which are prone to the occasional face demon popping up.  To apply you can either spray directly to your face or on a cotton pad then use that to apply to your face then pat in any remainder, I prefer spritzing directly to the face but either way it hits the spot (excuse the pun...)!  Zinc is known to be great on skin which is prone to breakouts so this works wonders when those pesky things appear.

To seal the deal we have moisturiser from Embryolisse, Lait-Crème Concentré, which leaves your skin feeling as soft as a cloud (what I would imagine anyway!) and that's no porky!  Your skin is left feeling pumped full of life, feeling like silk and with the most wonderful glow.  It is the perfect base for either applying makeup on top or just for adding that bit of extra life for a fresh as a daisy day.


The 1/3 sale ends on Tuesday so if you want to try any of these be sure to snap them up quickly!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...