Monday 4 May 2015

Weekly makeup additions #9

This week I've gone for a mixture of both forgotten favourites with current loves, introducing +Charlotte Tilbury+CHANEL+AERIN and +Makeup Geek.

Charlotte Tilbury Rebel Without A Cause Easy Look In A Palette, Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie, Makeup Geek Pretentious, Makeup Geek Grandstand, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Aerin Madison Lipstick

Charlotte Tilbury Rebel Without A Cause Easy Look In A Palette, Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie, Makeup Geek Pretentious, Makeup Geek Grandstand, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Aerin Madison Lipstick


What isn't there to love about +Charlotte Tilbury?  Despite having purchased all the Filmstars On The Go/Easy Look In A Palette's I haven't used them to their full extent so prepare to see these occurring all over the blog now.  This one however, Rebel Without A Cause, featuring a beautiful flushed pink for your cheeks and a neutral almost mother of pearl shade for your eyes.  Whilst for me the top shade is a bit too pale for me to use across the lids it does make a fantastic cream highlighter.  Gliding on to your skin like a dream, blending out with nothing but ease you won't find more luxurious feeling cream products gracing your face. 

This is my only product, so far, from +AERIN and it is one of my favourite lipstick colours out there, Madison.  Taken from her beautiful 2013 collection I can't seem to find this online at the moment, if I can find a link I'll update this, this is a warm berry lipstick which has slightly plumy tones giving the most perfect deep rosy glaze to your lips.  To sum this up in one word, magical!

+CHANEL Vitalumière Aqua falls in to the holy grail category when it comes to foundations.  Feeling like air on your skin yet still managing to provide a light to medium coverage you question whether because of the lightweight feeling if anything is actually there.  That is, until you look in the mirror and see your complexion bedazzled in brilliance, boomtingaling.

There's been no denying that since ordering a +Makeup Geek eyeshadow palette I've barely worn anything but them on my lids for the past few months.  You read the hype, see the hype, folks the hype is true, they are absolutely exceptional.  They blend, have show-stopping pigmentation and stay put like no other, insert heart eyed emoji.  This week I've decided to pick three shades to play with and see how I can use them as a brilliant combo, Peach Smoothie, Pretentious and Grandstand (foiled shadow).

Let me know your forgotten makeup gems below ...

Until next week folks when I get diggin' out some more goodies, have the jazziest of weeks!



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...