Friday 22 May 2015

Vita Liberata : Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask

Whilst +vita Liberata normally has me rejoicing from the rooftops, jumping from the high heavens shouting loud and proud with their sunless tanning lotions, however one of the latest releases, the Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask has left me in two minds. 



The mask itself is pretty thick, creamy consistency which definitely lathers your face in bath of what can only be described as heaven.  There is a slight fragrance to the product which can be tadge overwhelming a first, however it does settle down after a matter of moments.  Left overnight I can vouch that your skin will be left feeling silky smooth, plumped and have the most beautiful glow.  However the self-tanning side for my skin wasn't really jumping out as I didn't notice any additional colour, but the glow was sensational.

I have used this mask countless times now to give it my best shot and clearly, the fact that I have used this repeatedly shows that the downfalls haven't put me off, however having known this beforehand, would I have purchased it?  Most probably not, purely on the basis that I have moisturisers/oils that leave my skin with similar results and through using a pearlescent primer I get that boost/glow...

Vita Liberata have some exceptional products out there which really do put rivals to the ultimate test, but these two latest innovations haven't gripped me as much as I had originally hoped.  Whilst I will still use up these products 

Have you tried the Vita Liberata Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask?  What were your thoughts?


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...