Saturday 22 February 2014

Clarins Daily Energizer Lotion \ Review

When it comes to skincare Clarin's can do no wrong, especially not when it comes to their Daily Energizer Lotion.


Whilst promising to be a 'lightweight, oil-free, UV protective moisturiser for clearer, smoother skin' which gives your skin a healthy glow that doesn't shine, is this all it is hyped up to be?


The answer, straight away is a big, fat, yes!  This is a moisturiser which I have used for more years than I can remember. It is sold as being a moisturiser for those in their late teens/twenties, containing no anti-wrinkle agents, concentrating on boosting your skin radiance with the extra SPF factor.


 The application of this sensational lotion couldn't be more simple.  Once you have cleansed in the morning apply the moisturiser to your face and neck.  I use 2 pumps every morning which you may think would empty this bottle in a few weeks.  Don't be easily fooled, this bottle of magic lasts a good few months before you need to repurchase and believe me, you will be pulled in to go get it again!


The lotion itself feels almost like a light milk, even upon application.  It feels incredibly light on my skin and is instantly absorbed, leaving no oily residue, grease or adding any extra shine to my skin.  Instead, it really does add that pick me up glow, which let's not lie, is what we all want first thing in the morning...

Before you even put this on your skin though you will be instantly drawn to the beautiful scent captured in this lotion.  It smells fresh, floral and like something you want to smother your whole body in.    Whilst you may want to stray from scented products, I can say, that for my skin it hasn't been affected by this at all.

Even the packaging of the Clarins Daily Engergizer Lotion is somewhat simplistic but eye catching.  An orange glass bottle with a white plastic lid and gold detailing, incredibly stunning, durable and perfect for travelling.


As you can see, there is a small nozzle on the top of the striking bottle which allows for precise application, you wouldn't want to waste this Holy Grail skin lotion.


For 30ml it costs £21 however I fear this is now being discontinued as I'm finding it increasingly difficult to hunt down.  I really hope that isn't the case, but I do feel a stock up may be in order just to be on the safe side.  If you are able to find this at your nearest Clarins department I highly recommend getting your mitts on it whilst you can!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...