Wednesday 29 January 2014

Bloguary : It's a FACT

As you may have gathered by now, my posts come few and far between.  This is mainly due to working and playing, whatever you work, you must play just as much!  However, as February is fast approaching, I thought I would set myself a challenge.  This challenge, to post a new blog post everyday throughout February, Bloguary.

That's right, 28 days of posts consisting of whatever takes my fancy, so be warned, there could be a random post popped in to the mix too!  I'm already compiling my list of things to write about, although, guaranteed, this will change on an almost daily basis...

Each entry shall be posted most probably in the evening, once work has finished, playing is over and everything has calmed down.  Keep checking back at random points in the day and under your nose, it shall appear behind the magical theatrical smoke cloud ..!

So here we have it, the gauntlet has been thrown down to the floor by left hand, and accepted by my right.

Bloguary, I'm coming for you ... please be kind!

Also, some of you may have noticed a slight change to my blog, the name.  We have moved home from Beauty, Simplicity and Nails (www.beautysimplicityandnails.blogspot.co.uk) to Charming Compass.  2014 hit and I felt that a new name was needed, one which was more suited to what I wanted to write about, so please all welcome Charming Compass, where I shall be writing and about the usual beauty reviews but there shall also be some mini adventures put in to the mix!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...