Friday 9 October 2015

L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm Pop in Heavenly Berry

When in Vegas earlier this year it was incredibly hot and whilst I didn't want a lipstick on my lips I did want something which resorted in a trip to Walgreens, conveniently on the edge of our hotel.  This is where I stumbled across the +L'OrĂ©al nude balms and found my perfect answer to a moisturising lip balm with a hint of colour.




I picked up the shade Heavenly Berry which in the bullet looks an opaque vivid pink, however when applied to your lips the colour stays but the finish is much more sheer and slightly glossy.  The formula is incredibly nourishing, as you would expect, that lasts an incredibly long time.  Even when you feel the sheen wearing off I can guarantee the colour will still be left behind making your lips looking and feeling fabulous!

At present I can't seem to find a launch date for the UK market but hopefully it isn't too far away, and that they do even launch them here, because they're that good I'm annoyed at myself for only picking up one shade!  

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...