Monday 14 September 2015

Weekly makeup additions #24

Are we officially in Autumn?  Here on Let's makeup belle Autumn has sprung so this week sees the first lot of Autumnal makeup being gradually introduced from +NARS Cosmetics and +CHANEL

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation, Nars Dual Intensity eyeshadow Himalia, Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Dolce Vita

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation, Nars Dual Intensity eyeshadow Himalia, Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Dolce Vita

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation, Nars Dual Intensity eyeshadow Himalia, Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Dolce Vita

I'm not going to lie here, I'm all all year glowy skin kinda gal, but I fancied a little bit of an experiment with my Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet.  When I first got my hands on this it was evident to be a more matte finish than my beloved Chanel Vitalumière Aqua so I pushed it aside almost and haven't used it since.  That is until I saw it in my foundation stash and have decided to give it another go, a lesser dewy finish for a lesser sunny month.  If you're looking for a more detailed review on this check out my older post here.


The next two products are new to me from +NARS Cosmetics, firstly their Dual Intensity eyeshadow in the shade Himalia.  A stunning medium, golden topaz shade with warm undertones that as will all Dual Intensity shadows can be applied dry or wet to give that added vavavoom to your eyes!

Secondly from the Nars party I have their Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita which looks to be a warm dusty rose colour, giving you lips that additional hint of colour.  For me I'm personally not a fan of matte lipsticks, I don't like the feel of anything drying on my lips but I picked up a top tip from a recent Space NK Meet the Master, Andrew Gallimore where I learned a sneaky tip .. stay tuned for tomorrow's post for more details...

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation, Nars Dual Intensity eyeshadow Himalia, Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Dolce Vita

So that's it for another week folks, stay tuned for more on the Nars products as there's a post I'm writing for those in the next couple of weeks.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...