Monday 27 July 2015

Weekly makeup additions #19

This week we're rocking a 2 brand set of editions coming from +Maybelline UK and the wonderfully talented +Charlotte Tilbury,

Maybelline Superstay Forever Strong Professional Nail Varnish in Surreal, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lost Cherry, Maybelline Master Sculpt, Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth blusher


Maybelline Superstay Forever Strong Professional Nail Varnish in Surreal, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lost Cherry, Maybelline Master Sculpt, Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth blusher

Maybelline Superstay Forever Strong Professional Nail Varnish in Surreal may not fall in to the initial makeup category but it is just too beautiful not to mention!  A stunning dusty yet vibrant blue which does last a long time, for me personally not 7 days as I spend my days typing on a keyboard/using hand creams which do tend to soften everything even with a topcoat.  Saying this, it does last so much longer than a lot of other polishes I've tried and they're my new favourites, surreal right?!

Next up from Maybelline is their Master Sculpt Contouring which I stumbled across in +Boots UK last week so I'm giving it a whirl and seeing how things go in the shade Light/Medium.  Comprising of a matte 'sculpting' shade and a shimmery highlighter could this be an upcoming dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow?   Keep those eyes peeled!

Charlotte Tilbury's latest collaboration with Norman Parkinson is jaw-dropping and this particular item, Colour of Youth is no different.  A dusty pink creamy blusher which glides smoothly on to your skin adding that flushed glow is long wearing, durable and mystifying.  So far I've only used this on and off for a couple of weeks so by the weekend I'm hoping to have a solid confirmation in my head!

Finally from Charlotte's collection is a Matte Revolution lipstick in Lost Cherry, a sumptuous warm and rich matte coral colour, especially handy for these warmer months.  This lipstick has been in my collection for such a long time and I don't feel I've really given it a go, more because matte lipsticks I tend to steer clear of.  Yet on the odd occasion I have drawn it on my lips it isn't drying so I feel now is the time to give this another shot!

Maybelline Superstay Forever Strong Professional Nail Varnish in Surreal, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lost Cherry, Maybelline Master Sculpt, Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth blusher

Have a groovy week y'all!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...