Thursday 14 May 2015

Vita Liberata : Trystal Minerals \ Review

+Vita Liberata regularly provide me with my sunless tanner and now they have branched out in to a revolutionary product called Trystal Minerals, a tanning bronzer.  That is, you read correctly, a tanning bronzer mineral formulation, could this really be?  I have found liquid tanners to clog up my pores so the thought of a bronzer doing the job instead had me suckered in.

Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals

Available in two shades, light and medium each comes with a VL kabuki brush and a generous amount of 9g/3.01oz of bronzing minerals for £35.00.  Whilst this definitely doesn't fall in to the high street category, high end bronzers in my opinion definitely have a bronzing battle on their hands!

Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals

Applied to your face and décolletage either post moisturiser/foundation the aim of the product is that it gently tans your face throughout the day so upon makeup removal there should be a lovely bronze glow sneaking through.

Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals

It is advised that you apply the minerals either post moisturiser or foundation which means you can still even out your skin tone, if needed, prior to application.  In terms of distributing the beautiful pot of goodness to your skin I have found the best method to be small circular swirling motions starting from the outer parts of my face towards the inner, then swooping down towards my neck.

Here's my battle with this product, whilst I have focused on the 'bronzing' element of the minerals, the tanning part is something which I'm not skipping hand in hand down the road with.  In fact I didn't find any noticeable bronzed glow on my skin when removed at the end of the day.  Alas this is what divides me about the product, if Vita Liberata hadn't promoted it as 'Tanning Minerals' I would be balled over by the bronzer, however as it is I do have to listen to the little fairies in my head to get a straight answer.  In terms of bronzer it is fantastic, I do really really like this as a bronzer, but as some sort of tanning tool bronzer it doesn't really get a tick in the box.

Whilst I am still using this as a mineral bronzer, I did purchase it afterall, that is all I would recommend it to you as being, and at that there are a lot cheaper bronzers on the market...

What are your thoughts on the Trystal Minerals from Vita Liberata?


xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...