Saturday 9 May 2015

Lip rescue : Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick

When it comes to our lips, I don't know about you for for me when they start to chap and get fugly they just keep on going until I slather them with lip masks.  Rather than reaching for my Agarve Lip Mask recently the +Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Protectant Stick has been my absolute go to, in fact it's nearly all gone!!

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick

Applied regularly throughout the day since Christmas I have found my lips to repair almost instantly, no exaggeration.  If there's one product that will sort your lips right out then look no further folks!  What makes this different to other products I've used is that I find it really does deeply nourish your lips with only the required essentials.  In this particular stick there's no colours and fundamentally the magic ingredient, 8 Hour goodness!

What is your ultimate go to lip repairer?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...